1. Handling of personal information
When you visit the site, certain information about your device, such as your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device, is automatically collected. In addition, when you visit the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you visit, the websites or search terms you browse to, and the interactions with the Site. This automatically collected information is called "device information".
(1) Information obtained directly from the user
This information is called "order information".
We will collect your order information when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through this site.
Collect certain information, such as payment information (including credit card number [[Other payment types]])
(2) Acquisition of technical information
Gather device information using the following technologies:
-A "cookie" is a data file that is placed on a device or computer and often contains an anonymous, unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
-A "log file" tracks actions that occur on your site and collects data such as IP address, browser type, internet service provider, browse / end pages, date / timestamp, and more.
-"Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse our site.
(3) Information acquired by linking with external services
When using this service, if the user permits cooperation with an external service, we will acquire the following information from the external service.
ID used by the user in an external service
Information that the user has allowed to disclose to the partner due to the privacy settings of other external services
2. Purpose of use
We typically use the order information we collect to process orders placed through our site.
Providing products and services and arranging shipping
Usage fee billing
Identity verification, user authentication
Processing of payment information
Providing order confirmation
In addition, use this order information to do the following:
-Communicate with you.
-Select orders for potential risks or fraud.
-Provide information or advertisements about our products or services if you follow the settings shared with us.
We use the device information we collect to screen for potential risks and scams (especially your IP address) and, more generally, to improve and optimize your site (for example, how you browse and interact with your customers). (By generating analytics) to assess the success of the site and our marketing and advertising campaigns)
3. Provision of personal information to a third party
Sharing of personal information As mentioned above, we will share your personal information with third parties in order to support the use of your personal information.
For example, we're using Shopify to enhance our online store. For more information about how Shopify uses your personal information, please visit https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We also use Google Analytics to help you understand how you are using your site. For more information about how Google uses your personal information, please visit https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt out of Google Analytics from https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we share personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, for subpoenas, investigation warrants, or other legitimate requests for information received, or to protect our rights in other ways. May be done.
As mentioned above, we use your personal information to provide targeted advertising or marketing communications that you may be interested in. For more information on how targeted advertising works, visit the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) education page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of your targeted ads using the links below. -Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads -Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous -Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft. com / en-us / resources / policies / personalized-ads-[[Include opt-out links from services in use]]
In addition, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
(2) Do not track
Keep in mind that if your browser displays a Do Not Track signal, it will not change the way your site collects and uses data.
4. Disclosure of personal information
When a user requests disclosure of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will disclose it to the user without delay after confirming that the request is from the user himself / herself. I will. However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to disclose due to the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. Please see "Disclosure, Correction, Addition, Deletion of Personal Information" for specific request destinations, procedures, and fees for disclosure of personal information.
5. Correction of personal information and suspension of use, etc.
(1) The Company confirms that when a user requests correction, addition, or deletion (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") that the content of personal information is not true, the request is from the user himself / herself. After that, we will investigate without delay, and based on the result, we will correct the content of personal information and notify the user to that effect.
(2) When the user requests the suspension or deletion of the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc.") based on the reasons below, the Company will request it from the user himself / herself. After confirming that there is, we will investigate without delay, and based on the result, we will suspend the use of personal information and notify the user to that effect.
(1) The reason why personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use announced in advance
(2) The reason that personal information was acquired by other means
(3) If the Company is not obligated to make corrections or suspend the use under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations, the provisions of Paragraphs 1 and 2 of this Article will not apply.
(4) Data retention ・ When you place an order through this site, we will keep your order information for your records unless you request us to delete this information.
If you would like to know more about our privacy practices, have any questions, or file a complaint, please email us at email@example.com or use the details below.
We change this policy at our discretion. However, if the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations stipulate the procedures required for revision, the revision shall be made based on the relevant laws and regulations.
In addition, when we change this policy to users, we will inform the user of the enforcement time and contents of this policy after the change by the following method.
Posting on the site
Notification to user
Other suitable method
8. Enactment date / revision date
Enactment: February 2020
Revised: June 24, 2020