We say "SDGs" and "sustainable", but what is really super-ecology?
That is the reason for creating a "circulating Wool bag".
Our answer is a wool bag.
- Made of recycled fabric.
- Can be recycled again after use. Become a dough.
- Circulates domestically.
- It is a natural fiber.
Wool is very good!
- long lasting.
- It has good hygroscopicity, so it is warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Since it has good dyeability, it can be dyed colorfully without using chemicals. It is hard to discolor.
- Since it has elasticity, even if it becomes wrinkled, it will return when it is exposed to steam.
- Hard to burn, low thermal conductivity.
- It suppresses the generation of dirt and odors.
Round and round circulation, the power of wool!
Mechanism that does not become garbage!
- Since it can be recycled, it is free from the garbage problem.
- Since it is a natural fiber, it has nothing to do with the problem of microplastics.
- It has an antibacterial effect and reduces the number of washings.
How friendly is it to the earth by recycling?
- The number of sheep raised in the world is less than 1.1 billion.
- Requires a huge amount of food and water.
- Sheep burp emits methane gas.
- Methane gas has a warming effect more than 20 times that of carbon dioxide.
- It is said that 1.5 trillion liters of methane gas is emitted from livestock (cattle, sheep, etc.) per day.
→ Virgin wool has an environmental burden when raising sheep. By using recycled wool, you can reduce the environmental burden of growing.
<When making threads and fabrics>
- There is plenty of fat and dirt on the wool after cutting.
- The amount of carbon dioxide emitted in the manufacturing process is the highest. (* Carbon dioxide emissions per piece: 1st place wool 23.4kg, 2nd place acrylic 19.8kg, 3rd place viscose 16kg, 4th place cotton 14.9kg)
→ Recycled wool reduces the amount of carbon dioxide emitted in the manufacturing process by about 80%.
Recycled wool manufacturing process
Each process is packed with more than 50 years of history, craftsmanship, commitment and thoughts in Bishu.
- Collect used clothing and wool fiber waste
- Sort by human hands
- Anti-hair (processed by machine to return to the state of raw hair)
- Spin (make thread)
- Weave (make fabric)
The power of Japan!
All processes are done domestically.
- Wool fabric: Oshika Co., Ltd. in Ichinomiya City, Aichi Prefecture
- Wool from Oshika Co., Ltd.'s recycled wool textile brand "Koshichi", which is located in Japan's largest textile production area "Oshu", is used. The color and type of recycled wool yarn is stable, and its blending technology is highly evaluated around the world.
- Embroidery: Rakam Co., Ltd. in Ichinomiya City, Aichi Prefecture
- Embroidery thread: Ozeki Co., Ltd., Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture
- Wood Button: Takashima in Asakusabashi, Taito-ku, Tokyo
- Sewing: Crown dress in Showa Town, Yamanashi Prefecture
- Package Envelope: Haguruma Co., Ltd. in Sakai City, Osaka
Commitment to auxiliary materials
- Embroidery thread: Made in Japan. The biodegradable fiber "S-55" that returns to the soil after being discarded in the natural world has acquired the "Ecotech Standard 100" certification that proves safety to the human body and the "Eco Mark" that is a proof of earth-friendly products. .. The material is 100% cupra (Bemberg), made from the discarded part of the downy part (cotton linter) that grows around the cotton.
- Button: Made in Japan. The material is olive tree.
- Package: Paper material (unbleached craft)
Cool recycling with wool!
We will collect it after use. This cycle connects with you.
443 Minai, Hayakawa-cho, Minamikoma-gun, Yamanashi 409-2727
To Lagim Co., Ltd. Wool recycling
Phone number: 0556-45-2755
- Please bear the shipping fee.
- At Lagim Co., Ltd., we will collect the textile waste and used products at the time of production and deliver them to the factory in the Oshu area.
About care of circulating Wool bag
Benefits of wool when cleaning
- Long-lasting (durable)
- Hard to get dirty
- Does not smell
Disadvantages of wool when cleaning
- Hairballs (If you have hairballs, do not pull them and cut them with scissors.)
- Be careful about how to wash (stretch, shrink, felt)
- Eating worms
We recommend drying, but we have heard that it does not shrink much even if you wash it with water, so we will try it several times and update the results on this page.